Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome to the YAHWF!!!

Hello. I am the founder of the E-FED YAHWF (Yahoo Answers Hardcore Wrestling Federation). If you want to join or sign up email me at robrtstll@yahoo.com. You can also hit me up on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/rednck0415. Here is my current roster.


Current Champion Roster:
YAHWF Heavyweight Champion: Justin

YAHWF American Champion: The Rated R Captain of Charisma

YAHWF Tag Team Champions: The USAhole & KDubb

YAHWF Hardcore Champion: Brad Towers

YAHWF Inter-promotional Champion: Joey

YAHWF Cruiserweight Champion: Destroyer

YAHWF Woman's Champion: Lita Stratus

Current Non Champion Roster:
The Hurricane
Poncho
Hiatt Midcap
Twilight
Jordan23
Andrew The Answer King
Eddie Sanchez
Twilight
The X Rider
Wirepain

Stables:
KDubb & The USAhole (Team America)
Eddie Sanchez & Poncho (Las Mexicanos)

Divas:
Victoria Belle
Jessie Jackson

Mira Skyz

Here is the schedule for YAHWF Meltdown:
Every Tuesday, I post results from episodes.
I do not do pay per view events. That is what separates YAHWF from other E-Feds. Almost every episode of Meltdown will be treated as a pay per view event.

No comments:

Post a Comment